* Typically early morning or later afternoon/evenings are the best time for ideal lighting in your photos
* Overcast is actually our best friend! A bright sunny day isn't always the greatest when it comes to your photo shoot!
* Let the good times roll- try not to be fixed on the perfect picture, that's our job!
* Let the photographer worry if your child or pet isn't looking! Show us your beautiful smile, we'll take care of the rest!
*Avoid logos, words or busy patterns on your clothing- that can sometimes be distracting in your photos
* Avoid ball caps, tinted glasses and your old faithful sneakers ;)
* Indoor photo shoots- toss the socks off!
* Don't forget to lose those hair elastics on your wrists! (I'm guilty of this)
* Empty those pockets! (i.e. phones, wallets, snacks, etc. I'm happy to hold them!)
I hope this has helped! I can't wait to see all of your smiling faces soon!